Help & FAQ
- What is a Segway?
The Segway® Personal Transporter (PT) is the first of its kind-a self-balancing, personal transportation device designed to go anywhere people do. Easy to use and operate, the two-wheeled Segway sports high-tech gyroscopes that automatically respond to your body's movements, "sensing" when it should speed up and slow down.
You stand on a small platform between left and right wheels as you hold onto handlebars at a comfortable waist height. The Segway handles the balancing for you, so that you're always upright as you glide through any environment.
- Is there a weight limit for the Segway® PT?
The maximum payload for the Segway® PT is 120 kg.
- How far in advance do I need to reserve?
We suggest you to book online to avoid disappointment. Alternatively, you can email us at or call us at (65) 9825 4066 for enquiries regarding our Sentosa operations. All reservations are subjected to availabilities and on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Are the tours cancelled in case of rain?
We reserve the rights to suspend the tour when it is deemed unsafe to carry on.
- Can I rent a Segway without a safety instructor?
We do not rent our Segway® PT to individuals without a safety instructor currently.
- How many people can go on the Segway® Eco Adventure at 1 time?
For our tour and rides in Sentosa, we limit our group size to 10 people each time to ensure your safety and experience is not compromised.
- For your own safety, we do not allow guests with the following conditions from going on rides, including but not limited to:
- Heart Conditions or Abnormal Blood Conditions
- Extreme Vertigo
- Recent Surgery or Easily Aggravated Conditions
- Expectant Mothers
A Complete Release of Liability form must be signed before commencement of Segway rides. All guests below 18 years of age must have the form signed by their legal guardian. Please obtain the form from our friendly staff.