Gogreen E-Mobility Lifestyle Hub
Rent a bicycle at The Fullerton Waterboat House and start your cycling adventure from Marina Bay, the must-visit destination in Singapore. See the world’s tallest observatory wheel at Singapore Flyer, check out the SuperTrees at Gardens by the Bay and savour some of the best local food Lau Pa Sat has to offer.
Can’t ride a bicycle? Fret not. Rent an electric scooter or the Ninebot by Segway miniPRO to see the city highlights instead.
Getting around Singapore's many tourist attractions on the Segway miniPRO is very simple and convenient. It is great as a day tour activity for the family, as Chinatown, Boat Quay and even Orchard Road are just within 5 kilometre radius of Merlion Park/Marina Bay. This iconic park within the CBD is right opposite the Marina Bay Sands, which gives an impressive view when you tour around the vicinity. Take the Segway miniPRO on a spin around the boulevard and experience the breeze and view while you explore the Garden City's charm.
While the attractions in the city are located a stone's throw away from each other, it is much more convenient to hop on to our Segway miniPRO to take in the scenes while you travel from one location to another. Furthermore, it will take away the hassle of waiting for cabs and buses. It really is a tour activity that you can do at your own pace without fear of losing time or missing out!
All our personal mobility devices meet the Land Transport Authority (LTA) guidelines to use on public footpaths and parks. Complimentary training and safety gears are provided.
Terms & Conditions
- All online promotions are not available for walk-in request.
- All walk-in request are recommended to call and reserve in advance, as equipment are subjected to availability.
- Training, helmets & safety gears are provided.
- Minimum height requirement for Segway miniPRO is 130 cm.
- Minimum height requirement for Electric Scooter is 120 cm.
- All online bookings to be made at least 2 days in advance.
- Security deposit of government issued ID is required for the rental (e.g. Identity Card, Passport only)
- Damage or lost of equipment will be chargeable deemed necessary by the company.
- The company will not be liable for any injury sustained during the use of the equipment.