Gogreen E-Mobility Lifestyle Hub
Rent a bicycle at The Fullerton Waterboat House and start your cycling adventure from Marina Bay, the must-visit destination in Singapore. See the world’s tallest observatory wheel at Singapore Flyer, check out the SuperTrees at Gardens by the Bay and savour some of the best local food Lau Pa Sat has to offer.
Ride to Chinatown, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and even Orchard Road, all of which are within 5 kilometres radius only.
Can’t ride a bicycle? Fret not. Rent an electric scooter or the Ninebot by Segway miniPRO to see the city highlights instead. All our personal mobility devices meet the Land Transport Authority (LTA) guidelines to use on public footpaths and parks. Complimentary training and safety gears are provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Training, helmets & safety gears are provided.
- All online bookings to be made at least 1 day in advance. Walk-in request is subjected to availability of equipments.
- Security deposit of government issued ID is required for the rental (e.g. Identity Card, Passport only) and deposit will be give back upon return of the rental equipment.
- Damage or lost of equipment will be chargeable deemed necessary by the company.
- The company will not be liable for any injury sustained during the use of the equipment.